DHHS (Health and Human Services)
As a subcontractor on the 1800 MEDICARE call center program, Senture has hired and managed more than 1,400 Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) in a four-year period. Under this contract, Senture provides Tier 1 and 2 inbound CSRs who process general Medicare inquiries. On this contract and others, we manage call volume, shift schedules and surge staffing requirements by implementing an intense QA process with in-person and virtual call monitoring to ensure that performance metrics are met to grade accuracy, quality, turnaround time and completeness. We also work directly with call center technology, including IVR Knowledge Base Systems, Speech Recognition, e-mail notifications, Computer Telephony Integration (CTI), Multi-Media Queuing, text and web capability, among others. Senture has handled over 2 million calls during the last 4 years. The client has been very pleased with our overall service metrics and the customer satisfaction being achieved by Senture.
Senture has been subcontracted for the past four years to provide call center support during the CMS BCC “spike” period to process general Medicare inquiries.
- Recruited, screened, hired and trained 1,500 CSRs, in addition to support staff, over the 3-year period
- Provided oversight and management support, as well as facilities and infrastructure, for this effort
- Provided a secondary facility in Monticello, KY to serve as additional capacity for CSRs needed in excess of 1,000 FTEs, as well as a redundant site in the case of a natural disaster
- Achieved CSR staffing objectives
- Ranked 2nd in performance amongst 7 call centers providing support on this contract