DOE (Department of Education)
Senture provides services for the Student Loan Consolidation, U.S. Department of Education. Senture provides financial counseling services to borrowers, schools and lenders, and recommending consolidation programs.
Department of Education
President Obama’s new Health Care Act required that the Department of Education (DOE) assume responsibility for all government student loans. DOE needed a contact center solution that provided quick ramp-up and flexibility for uncertain call volumes without sacrificing service levels. Senture was selected as a subcontractor.
- • Senture provides customer service support, with the CSR’s primary responsibility being to answer inbound telephone calls from borrowers, schools, and lenders concerning questions about the loan consolidation program and process
- Provided oversight and management support, as well as facilities and infrastructure, for this effort
- Automated several processes, including the review and quality process, to facilitate better controls and reporting
- Achieved CSR staffing objectives
- Provided timely access to information through the automated solution