Insurance-Healthcare Industry Experience
Senture has been a leader and strategic partner in providing customer service solutions to the insurance industry.
- HIPAA and CMS Compliance – ensuring healthcare call center agents comply with patient confidentiality and industry regulations.
- Licensed Life and Health Insurance Agents - training healthcare call center agents and handling license reciprocity so we can sell and cross-sell your life and health insurance products in all 50 states.
- Capacity and Scalability - ability to meet your service level goals by adding agents quickly and seamlessly, with the capacity to handle over 10 million calls per year through U.S.-based agents.
- 100% U.S.-based Healthcare Contact Centers - providing professionally trained, accent-neutral agents who handle calls 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Quality Control - ensuring consistent, high quality healthcare call center solutions through on-demand web-based reporting and live or recorded call monitoring.
Senture manages all aspects of the customer lifecycle effectively, reducing costs and improving customer loyalty. Our customer and workforce strategies can help advance your business with solutions for:
- Customer support, billing inquiries and technical support
- Automated self-service
- Smart billing and business support systems
- Upsell, cross-sell and new product introduction support
- Customer retention and save desk support
- Order provisioning for complex business services
- Customer intelligence and analytics, and much more
In the insurance industry, during the Annual Enrollment Period (AEP) in 2010 Senture exceeded the sales goals set by our insurance client by 40% and met all service level requirements. Senture was trained in the 8 step sales approach and implemented this approach during AEP.
In 2010, A major insurance carrier selected Senture to be their selling call center for Medicare Part D and Medicare Advantage health plans. The provider needed additional resources to sell their products during Annual enrollment period (AEP).
- Provided management and oversight for 2 call centers (London, KY and Ocala, FL) to help prospective beneficiaries with enrolling into various health plan offerings. Provided recruiting, staffing, vetting, and training for over 430 agents. This included licensed insurance agents to take enrollments over the phone
- Provided oversight and management support, as well as facilities and infrastructure, for this effort
- Automated several processes, including the review and quality process, to facilitate better controls and reporting
- Exceeded sales goals by 40%
- Achieved CSR staffing objectives
- Provided timely access to information through the automated solution